I will find the best color to suit your skin type and tone. The solution line is AG (After Glow) Sunless and made from all natural ingredients that are safe for even breastfeeding and expecting moms. To prepare yourself for spray tanning, please check the do’s & don’ts list below for best results.
Before Sunless Tanning
- Shower and shave all desired areas before your tan.
- Make sure you have no lotion, deodorant or perfume on.
- Remove all make up prior to the tan.
- Have loose fitting dark clothes to wear after your tan. Avoid spandex denim or light colored clothes.
After Sunless Tanning
- Avoid contact with water, lotion, perfume or sweat for the duration of your developing time.
- Try not to rub or scratch your skin before you shower to allow the product to develop.
- When finished developing rinse off in the shower with warm water, do not use soap or shampoo for the first rinse.
- Pat yourself dry with towel.
- Once you have had the first shower you can start using lotion and perfume as normal.
- Remember to keep your skin hydrated for the best results.
Make up Applications FaceByMeagan Certified @makeup.bymiss Custom Airbrush Sunless Tanning Lash Lift & Tints/ Brow tint Cruelty free cosmetics 🐰